Zone 2 - Boss Zone 2 - Boss

Try adding some crescendos in before and after each section change. will enhance the over all dramatic feel for being a boss theme.

DreyLand responds:

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the review, I take your advices in consideration,
thanks! :)

Nyan Cat (Iori Licea Remix) Nyan Cat (Iori Licea Remix)

Needs a bit more balance and likely an up in the tempo. The song just feels like the main rhythm is dragging.

Kirby's Adventure Remix Kirby's Adventure Remix

havent heard such a solid kirby remix in a LONG time. The truth about kirby is the theme to it :sweet, gentle, happy, light, peaceful. Love it.

All Super Mario Bros Remix All Super Mario Bros Remix

everything but....

the intro was good. you stacked so much of the same thing that it blew one of my speakers.

His World Dance His World Dance

I wish the end of this was throughout the whole

song. I really enjoyed listening to this.

NJX-Sprint NJX-Sprint

i really love...

the spacing in this. this was the kind of thing i was looking for to put into the yoshi's island castle theme. thanks bro, and keep up the good work. (im not putting your song it, i needed this beet course)

SMW2 Yoshi's Island, Castle SMW2 Yoshi's Island, Castle

ugh

I gave you a 10 because its a good piece, but mentally im giving you a zero because all you did was throw the sheet music into a creator and edit the instuments. no skill, i do better things than this in my sleep.

=StormEagle= =StormEagle=

very bright concept

i have created (but not posted) many arrangements from mega-man X, and this is by the hardest track from the game to mess with. I think you did a superb job of displaying what the stage was about. I also loved how you incorporated the selection of the boss into the song. not many people do this as much as i would like. Over all, i think you could improved the balance of back ground (non main sound) with the main. You have to remember that every sound incorporated into something is just as important as the rest. Good job, and send me links to new stuff that you post. Keep it up man, you definately have a talent with music.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks dude:3

I'll try to keep you up to date, I release something about every two days really.

DBZ Vegeta's Theme [Remix] DBZ Vegeta's Theme [Remix]

...

as much as i love this piece for all that it is, its not yours. all you did was hipe the pitch ever so slightly and add one extra snare tip in.
nothing new

Robotnik Battle (sonic 3) Robotnik Battle (sonic 3)

ugh

Wrong notes all across the board. short, and not properly mixed. this wasn't worth my time.